Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A YEAR AGO.....

Almost a year ago after soul searching for awhile, I decided to pack my life and move to Accra, Ghana. As cliche as it sounds, its being one hell of experience. I've had the opportunity to experience some great and not so great things. Like my favorite quote: SUCH IS LIFE!!!

SN: I plan to tattoo this quote inside my mouth.
I visited the beautiful Aburi Botanical Gardens one Saturday morning

The Aburi Botanic Garden is one of the most beautiful, peaceful and fascinating places in Ghana. Opened in March, 1890, and covering 64.8 hectares and overlooking the Accra coastal plain from an elevation of 370 to 460 meters above sea level, the Aburi Botanic Garden is a must experience for every Ghanaian as well as visitors to Ghana..



 



























1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you LoLo. Keep up the good work. Continue to put in the effort, and this sight will grow exponentially. It is a great resource, especially for those that want to know the happenings in Ghana from a local point of view

    ReplyDelete